NaqCom represents multiple clients seeking to broaden and strengthen communication and relationships among Native people and surrounding communities.
Our team of interdisciplinary experts is nationally sought and recognized as a leader in the following areas:
• Empowerment of Native American communities seeking political, social and economic justice
• Multifaceted PR, marketing, advertising, outreach and communications campaigns focusing on the unique needs of Native communities
• Management support, including organizational development, strategic planning, cultural sensitivity and media training, and event planning, execution and coordination
• Information technology and resources, including websites and print, broadcast and online communications materials
• Research, consultation and program development, specializing in American Indian education, school curricula, per-capita-incentive programs and charitable contribution programs
• Exceptional training of Native youth in the areas of financial literacy, sovereignty and leadership